The Power of Outsourcing
Outsourcing to a Discretionary Investment Manager can help mitigate risk and save you time
What would you do with an extra day a week?
Advisers noted a time benefit of more than 8 hours per week when nearly all investment management was outsourced1.
Helping you every step of the way
- Risk profiler – client attitude to risk
- Client facing infographics, video and brochures
- Communication workshop training
- Co-branded materials
- Interactive tools to facilitate the presentation of ebi’s portfolios
- Workshops on how to use ‘presenting’ tools during client reviews
- Choice of Reliance on Others or Agent as Client contracts
- Mapped to leading industry risk profilers
- Available on 20 platforms
- Outstanding support available
- Suitability support wording templates
Join the 87% of outsourcing advisers who believe that the benefits of outsourcing their investment proposition met or exceeded their expectations1
Talk to one of our team today to get started on your investment journey
When looked at in context, the cost of the DIM fee can be outweighed by the financial benefits outsourcing provides. The time saved in managing assets can be put to more profitable use, such as business development.
It means losing control!
By outsourcing advisers often have more time to guide their clients, and have access to technology and investment solutions to better match their clients requirements.
I’ll lose my value proposition!
The freeing up of an advisers time can facilitate the development of deeper client relationships, which can be highly valued.
“Partnering with ebi has enabled us to focus on what we as a firm do best…
delivering a high-class Financial Planning service to our clients.”
Graham, High Wycombe